This morning I was honored to receive the lovely Field of Flowers Award from the über talented Lita Doolan from the blog Any old world uncovered by new writing. This award couldn’t have come at a better time, as my area is currently expecting 12 to 15 inches of snow. Though Lita calls herself “an emerging writer”, I find her plays and poetry masterfully written. Plus, isn’t the name Lita Doolan just the coolest ever? 🙂 Check out her blog, you’ll be impressed!
The Field of Flowers Award is a gift that keeps on giving, because I get to give it to seven other lucky bloggers!
Before I announce my choices, here are a few rules they must follow:
- Thank the wonderful blogger who nominated you.
- Place this decorative award on your blog.
- Nominate 7 other deserving bloggers and write a little something about why you chose them.
- Let your nominees know that you nominated them.
Here are my 7 fabulous nominees:
- Maria Smyth from Still Times-Our China and Life Adventures– Maria is a skilled photographer, a delightful writer, and thoughtful commenter. Hers is the first blog I began following when I began my adventure here on WordPress.
- Kim from alwaysthinkingimfat– Kim is on a journey to lose weight and improve her life just like me! Her posts are always insightful and inspirational.
- tvkapherr from Cats at the Bar– tvkapherr is the proud human of 18 cats and one noisy dog! His cats have allowed him to take many adorable pictures of them. His blog had me at meow!
- Elaine from foodbod– Elaine’s blog makes me hungry, but luckily, she guides my palate in the direction of healthy vegetarian fare. Elaine inspires me with her delicious dishes, lovely pictures and sincere writing.
- trisheggplant from Geeky By Association – trisheggplant is my Optifast buddy! She calls herself a geek, but her writing, attitude, and kind comments prove her to be quite cool and determined.
- laflor5233 from Mi Casita, Mi Ranchito– laflor5233 is super crafty! I was drawn to her blog by the gorgeous pictures of her quilts.
- Sophie from British Chick Across the Pond– I just became acquainted with Sophie and her blog today. Her writing is witty and fresh, and I can’t wait to read more!
I hope you’ll take some time to check out my nominees. Thank you once again, Lita, for this sweet award! 🙂